Molecular Structure of Pheromones - Do Pheromones Really Work?There is no an introduction to pheromones in human body scent are playing a large and very important role in mate attraction. Pheromone colognes and perfumes, available in both scented and unscented versions, are a popular choice among singles who want to attract someone special, and also among couples who want to add some spice to their relationship or marriage.
- Perfume manufacturers constantly attempt to create a scent that can make anyone irresistible to the opposite sex.
- However, there is really no such thing as a "secret love potion".
- When you are choosing a partner, you are choosing a person whose scents are genetically different from your own.
- This might explain why a pheromone cologne won't work unless it is individually tailored.
- There is sure to be a grin on your face once you get to read this article on Pheromones.
- This is because you are sure to realize that all this matter is so obvious, you wonder how come you never got to know about it!
You have several options when selecting perricone pheromones product for you. Pheromone colognes and oils usually contain androstenone, which creates a dominant and aggressive aura, androsterone, which creates an aura of safety and reliability, and androstenol which creates aura of youth and health, and can make you more approachable. There is also an option to use an unscented pheromone and mix it with your current perfume and cologne. .