Pheromone Meaning

Eine kleine Beschreibung des Forums.
AbonnentenAbonnenten: 0
LesezeichenLesezeichen: 0
Zugriffe: 74

Pheromone Meaning

Beitragvon Admin » 8. Aug 2016 11:13

Pheromone Meaning - Pheromones that Attract Women - 5 Best Pheromones

Are you trying to find out if pheromones attract women? I was in the same boat when I first started learning about pheromones. I conducted my own research and found out there were a small number of pheromones, which have distinct effects on women. Here is an overview of the most effective pheromones found in today's pheromone products. :o.

Oxytocin Analog -- Oxtocin has been reported to produce strong feelings of trust and intimacy. It is found in products such as Liquid Trust. Androstadienone -- Androstadienone, commonly known as A1, is another popular pheromone that can elevate a women's mood, increase intimacy, and produce sexual attraction. It has been called the "love pheromone" because of the nature of the feelings and reactions it induces in women, and also because of it's usefulness in more cozy relationship situations. We were a bit tentative when embarking on this project on Pheromones. However, using the grit and determination we have, we have produced some fine reading material on Pheromones. :shock:

• Androsterone -- Androsterone is a human pheromone that produces a sense of trust around it's wearer.
  • Thus, androsterone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and/or dominant, but without the aggression of androstenone.
  • This pheromone also creates an aura of safety, protection and reliability normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male.

Pheromones Discovery 1959

Androstenol -- There are two types of this compound, the alpha and beta isomers, adler school of professional psychology different effects. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone attractants an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. It is also known to increase sexual appeal making it great for "breaking the ice". The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere which makes the user embry approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people.Androstenol also creates a feeling of youthfullness and health which can be a sexual turn on for women. The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenol containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone.

Find out which pheromones that attract women will work best for you at ***** - a pheromone review and information site.

These are the main pheromones chikara can attract women. Understanding what these pheromones can do will help you select a pheromone that will give you what you want. Using the intuition I had on Pheromones, I thought that writing this article would indeed be worth the trouble. Most of the relevant information on Pheromone samples included here.
Admin
Forum Admin

Zurück zu "1. Forum"